We Love The Earth!
Here at KiHu we pride ourselves on being proactive in recycling and reusing.
- We use 100% soy wax, which is a natural, renewable resource.
- We encourage you to take your empty KiHu jars back to us for a refill. This includes cleaning of your old jar, a refill in the scent of your choice, and a new label.
- We aim to pack all of our posted orders in recycled packaging.
- We use recycled paper towels to clean our equipment between pours.
- We aim to reuse as much of the packaging our supplies come in as possible. This goes right down to the little zip lock bags our wicks come in.
- If you buy our candles at a market stall, they will come in a little brown paper bag, which is both recyclable and reusable.